Friday 30 March, 2007

When i was getting bored of the monotonous world, i once happened to stumble upon a columnist named Anil Thakraney who used to write for sunday mid-day (apparantly he still does, its jus that i dont see his name on the newspaper anymore..atleast i havent in the last 1 year or so) . I must admit he was one.. and the ONLY one writer whos ever managed to impress me. You may call it an ideological crush or whatever but every word he wrote there were my thoughts. It was like he penned down every word i felt. Those were my thoughts. He really managed to impress me. Incidently i also stumbled across his blogspot account just minutes ago. And im all high on it once again. So three cheers to Anil Thakraney's writeups. The liberated mind!

1 comment:

anil.thakraney@gmail.com said...

thanks!
very touched and honoured.
anil